About Shopbop | East Dane
- Professional experience as a retoucher, photo assistant, or digital technician in a commercial photography studio.
- Exceptional visual skills with a strong understanding of color, light, composition, and natural retouching.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to adapt working style to meet workflow requirements.
- Ability to manage and multitask independently with limited error.
- Self-driven leader with exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with Capture One software.
- Associates and/or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Shopbop is the global online retail destination for style inspiration and discovery, offering women all over the world a comprehensive, hand-picked selection of ready-to-wear apparel and accessories from over 1,000 established and emerging designers. Shopbop debuts new arrivals, compelling editorial content and styling guidance daily. Launched in 2013, brother site East Dane, a division of BOP LLC, is the international online menswear resource featuring an unmatched selection from leading and up-and-coming labels as well as engaging editorials and a seamless shopping experience. Shopbop | East Dane provides world-class customer service, fast, free global shipping worldwide and free returns in the U.S. and Canada.
Shopbop | East Dane is at the intersection of ecommerce, fashion and technology. We promote a collaborative culture, as our teams cooperate across departments within Shopbop | East Dane and Amazon to continually innovate in an effort to better serve our global customer. You’ll work with big thinkers on projects that leave a mark on our organization, as well as on the broader technology, retail and fashion teams. Shopbop | East Dane is at the cutting edge of e-commerce, and we are driven to be the daily destination inspiring fashion worldwide, merging a comprehensive brand list and strong editorial perspective with an easy-to-shop, sure-to-delight user experience.
Acquired in 2006, BOP LLC is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., the world’s largest online retailer. Offering an enhanced customer experience, Shopbop | East Dane is a globally recognized and trusted fashion retailer that sells only quality, authentic contemporary and designer merchandise.
Shopbop | East Dane is an equal opportunity employer.
Shopbop, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.