Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed candidate to support and streamline strategic programs with key members of the AWS ISV and consulting partner ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting, industry-leading partner ecosystem.
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Are you excited to constantly be learning, taking on new projects and developing new skillsets? Do you have a passion for working with people across an organization and making an impact? If that describes you, then this is the job you want.
As the AWS Partner Ecosystem Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for developing strategies for recording, tracking, scaling and analyzing partner programs and initiatives across our strategic partner efforts. This role will focus heavily on developing mechanisms that can scale with our business and provide visibility to our stakeholders. These projects will focus on front-lines business with newly launched services and some of our most exciting partner initiatives that will push the boundaries of what we have done as a business before. The right candidate will have the creativity and confidence to work closely with these fast paced teams and keep our operational standards high.
We are looking for a focused operations lead to oversee a pipeline of thousands of leads per year, deal registration, funding approval and allocation, communications, and dashboarding and reporting. The right candidate will be excited by the challenge of making a team highly efficient at working a diverse pipeline of leads, workloads with various partners and goals. They will also be adept at program development with an ability to devise sales strategies and operational approaches to solving problems in a fast growing environment. Lastly, they must also have experience in program optimization, including the ability to implement processes, templates, forms and reports as well as create requirements specifications for systems automation teams to implement in Salesforce.com.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work jointly with select members of the AWS Partner Network community to coordinate and manage marketing campaigns and MDF programs used to grow their customer base, resulting in more revenue and sales pipeline.
· Drive adoption of AWS through proofs of concept, demand generation activities either created by AWS or jointly with the partner, leveraging funding sources including AWS internal funding and other 3rd parties.
· Work closely with AWS resources, including the AWS sales organization, business development, partner and field marketing, professional services and the partner program teams to ensure the AWS message is reaching a broad audience of Partners via events, seminars, webinars and other thought leadership activities.
· Develop plans and process, and routinely communicate the measurement and impact of plans and process, of strategic programs for the NA Partner team.
· Document and communicate project status on a monthly basis to the leadership team, and include program perspectives in other planning processes as needed.
· Travel, as necessary, to execute marketing initiatives.