Are you interested in designing and implementing technologies to support a hyper-scale cost-efficient service in the cloud? Come and join the AWS DynamoDB Streams team!
We are building new features for one the most widely used and highest RPS services on AWS - DynamoDB. This is a great opportunity to build a features, lead the design and implementation of new distributed service that operates at extreme scale.
DynamoDB is looking for brilliant engineers to join the team responsible for building next generation of features on DynamoDB Streams. This is a large and complex service with a huge impact to AWS. This is an area that requires solving the hardest engineering challenges in distributed systems at massive scale. As a tier zero Amazon service, this new product will have to be super solid, scalable, efficient, and extremely fault tolerant.
This will be a hands-on position where you will do everything from building rock-solid components to formulate strategy and evangelize technology, mentor other engineers and provide training and support for our supported technologies.
If you want to test your limits and tackle technical challenges at a scale that you won't see anywhere else then come join our team.
A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong judgment, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.Position Responsibilities:
- Lead design, implementation, and deployment of successful highly distributed, large scale services.
- Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Be very hands-on; work with others on the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Delivery quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Contribute to Amazon's Intellectual Property through patents and/or external publications.