Would you like to join a team focused on producing high-quality technical publications for Amazon Web Services? Do you have the deep technical background necessary to maintain Amazon as the premier player in cloud computing and web services technology?
As a Programmer Writer in Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a stellar technical team to produce product documentation in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
Amazon.com is deeply committed to being a leader in the web services marketplace, and one of the key measures of success is to support the vibrant developer community that consumes the AWS products. To enable this, the technical publications team plays a vital role in getting our customers up and running quickly and making sure that the details of our products are clearly described, as well as easy to consume and follow.
The ideal candidates have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers, and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
- Drive the documentation planning with engineering teams
- Produce high-quality documentation for various web services, with a focus on developer tools and SDKs
- Independently follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation for AWS products
- Write or manipulate example code and samples to support documentation
- Help define writing projects
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **