Requires 4+ years managing people in a technical environment with work knowledge of Data Centers. The ideal candidate must have good team, organizational and planning skills, as well as stringent time management skills to balance dynamic workloads in a complex and dynamic environment.
Ability to work different shifts
• Walk jobsites in uneven terrain.
• Work at heights and from ladders.
• Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 41 pounds or more
• Carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds for short distances.
• Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
• Respond to off hour emergency calls.
• Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
• Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
• Occasional bending or twisting of the body
• Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
• Use hands to manipulate small wires and objects
• Push or pull heavy objects into position
• Work in a noisy areas with hotter and colder temperatures than standard office environmental conditions.
• Occasional work in tight and/or narrow spaces, such as under raised floors
• Some travel may be required