- Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive.
- Experience developing machine learning software and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Experience in data modeling and analysis, especially with distinctive data sources.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
Resumes can be submitted via our career site or to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you
https://www.amazon.jobs/alexa-machine-learning Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and is the world’s largest internet based company in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon is a company of builders and we strive to invent products and services which benefit our customers.
A brief sample of our innovations would include:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a robust, fully featured technology infrastructure platform in the cloud comprised of a broad set of compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services.
Amazon Alexa is a new category of device designed around your voice. Our mission is to push the envelope in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Audio Signal Processing, in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers. https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/alexa-machine-learning
Amazon Kindle E-Reader is part of the Devices team which also includes Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and Amazon Dash
Amazon Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Machine learning, speech recognition and data mining techniques are utilized to create scalable solutions for business problems
Tags: Amazon Alexa, Alexa, Amazon Echo, Echo, IoT, internet of things, C++, C++, object oriented, Java, Java, Java, Linux, Linux, machine learning, machine learning, ML, large scale distributed file systems, distributed systems, virtualization, virtualization, high availability, speech and language understanding, NLU, ASR, Cambridge, Cambridge, MA. Java Developer, Amazon Software Engineer, Java Software Developer, Amazon Boston Software Engineer careers, Boston Software jobs, Cloud, , Kendall Square, Kendall Square, Boston, Massachusetts, 02142