Audible Inc. is a media company and the category leader in spoken-word entertainment. We’re looking for a committed Customer Care Group Manager. This role requires an effective personnel manager with superior performance coaching experience and the ability to successfully lead a large team. You’ll develop initiatives to meet the challenges of a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and aren’t hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Your leadership will ensure that Audible listeners receive an exceptional and seamless experience when engaging with team representatives.
You’re a big-picture thinker with an ability to identify and solve Service Delivery problems before customers even realize they need help. You actively develop people-managing supervisors, their team leaders, representatives, and encourage continual improvement. We have a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun. Beyond providing an incredible customer experience through your leadership and hands-on engagement, you are a skill-building and coaching role model. If this sounds like you, you might be the Audible Customer Care Team’s next Group Manager!
Your experience includes delivering results, working in a faced-paced environment, possessing a positive work ethic, and displaying reliability. KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Leading daily Service Delivery operations for the call center, including a large group of >50 people with multiple sub-teams.
- Being passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and best practices to resolve customer concerns.
- Developing, monitoring, analyzing and meeting performance goals.
- Overall implementation of tactical strategy for Service Delivery, including evaluation of success measures and operational efficiency.
- Conducting monthly, mid-year, and annual performance reviews for Supervisors.
- Key influencer or decision maker for Audible policies and procedures regarding motivation, rewards, discipline, conflict resolution, interviews, attendance, and training.
- The identification, development, analysis, and improvement of team performance and/or business objectives.
- Ownership of the individual development of Supervisors and guiding best practices for how they coach their teams for success.
- Operationalization of experimental bar-raising customer service methodologies to support adaptable business needs.
- Leveraging data to make factual decisions on behalf of the call center or to influence process improvement opportunities.
- Represent the call center when collaborating with other partner call centers for support, information sharing, or common initiatives as directed by business owners.
- Recommend plans for training, quality assessment, staffing, shift assignments and all other agent-impacting projects supported by global functional teams.
- Staying current with the industry.
- Contributing to a diverse team.