Want to transform the way people enjoy video, music & books? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, and more available to Alexa customers.
You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll have independent technical ownership on new customer features and supporting architecture on a day to day and week to week basis. You’ll learn new in-demand skills like building voice control interfaces and scalable API platforms that will be highly valuable as you grow your career at Amazon and beyond. You’ll work directly with Product Management and Design to refine the customer experience for Alexa entertainment featured products. You’ll join a unique team in the Alexa organization with our own culture – we move fast to deliver new great features for customers and have a ton of fun doing it.
Come join us as we build the Voice OS for Entertainment in the home. We’re breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality.
· Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience in Java, C or C++
- Experience with data structures and complex algorithms
- Experience leading and mentoring junior engineers through a full product/service development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for a full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations