The APN Global Partner Programs Support Manager is an integral member of Amazon Web Services Global Partner Programs team focused on providing partners a world class partner support experience. In this role you will work closely with APN Partner Program managers, APN Systems team, and AWS field teams to deliver global APN programs support to tens of thousands of AWS partners. You will lead a team of APN Program Support personnel to deliver a consistent and global support experience. We are seeking a leader with extremely high standards, strong operational discipline, and the ability to lead teams to deliver the global standard in partner support service for the technology industry. Roles & Responsibilities
· Manage APN Programs Support teams and operations and constructively engage and support global efforts across all regions.
· Responsible for delivery of continuously improving operational metrics and service levels to AWS Partners
· Drive partner communications during partner impacting events (e.g. program launches, billing system changes, price changes, etc.).
· Drive projects that improve partner support-related processes and our partners’ support experience,
· Establish and leverage Amazon support platforms to provide a world class partner support experience.
· Represent the AWS Voice of the Partner to ensure improvements are driven within APN Programs and Systems.
· Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
· Serve as a key member of the APN Global Partner Program team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
· Utilize salesforce.com
and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics.