Are you a Data Warehousing specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale data challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new Analytics technologies? Come join us?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a comprehensive set of services to handle every step of the analytics process chain including data warehousing, business intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, machine learning, and data workflow orchestration. Amazon Redshift offers a fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse that integrates cleanly with existing business intelligence tools. Amazon QuickSight delivers fast, easy-to-use business analytics and visualization for customers looking to build new applications. In combination with other AWS services, these core DW tools allow customers to extract the maximum business value from their operational and transactional data.
We are looking for a DW Specialist Solutions Architect (DW SA), who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers leverage the analytics services on AWS to solve their data warehouse needs. You will partner with Generalist SAs, Customer Account Managers, Business Development Representatives and the DW Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS DW design patters and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population within AWS, teaching them how to integrate the DW stack appropriately into customer architectures.
The ideal candidate will … Be great fun to work with
. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge. Enjoy working with customers and partners.
You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations. Travel up to 25%
for face-to-face customer engagements, internal conferences, and industry events. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design Customer Solutions. Work with DW teams at existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Analytics Services. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
- Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Analytics Solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
- Partner with Customer Account Teams, Business Development Managers and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Act as technical liason between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvment feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
- Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
- Understand AWS market segments and industry verticals
- Develop and support the AWS internal community of Analytics technologists.