Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an AI Specialist Solutions Architect (AI SA) with a passion for architecting solutions that accelerate our customers' ability to innovate by leveraging AWS’ AI stack. You will be a specialized member of a team of practitioners and researchers who are obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and have the skills to partner with them to build next generation intelligent, scalable, secure, and cost-effective solutions. Our goal is to double our customers’ inventiveness by doubling the number of experiments they can run (Jeff Bezos).
As an AI SA you will focus on incorporating intelligence into our customers’ next generation of products and services through the layers of the AI stack: Frameworks and Infrastructure
with tools like Apache MXNet and TensorFlow, API-driven services
like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications, and Machine Learning platforms
such as Amazon Machine Learning and Apache Spark ML on EMR for data scientists. Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with customer’s AI team to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI Services.
- Understand and anticipate our customers business needs and accelerate their ability to innovate by building working prototypes or POCs.
- Drive the collective mindshare of the developer, data scientist, and technologist communities through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent, etc.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams and lead in evolving the AWS platform.
- Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related subject matter experts.
- Position requires travel -- generally, between 0 - 50%