As a UX Designer, you will work closely with a small team of designers, engineers, and product managers to fundamentally change the way Amazon customers think about online advertising—from a common annoyance to something highly relevant, helpful, and delightful to them. Our team’s primary focus is rooted in the exploration, invention, and design of new advertising products. We are unlocking new opportunities for advertising on Amazon, providing brands (big and small) with a place to tell their story through engaging experiences.
You have a passion for designing innovative products paired with a proven track record of delivering results by working with cross-functional teams. You have a multidisciplinary design background, with a focus on user research, excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and are unwavering in your commitment to the customer experience.
You will collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers, and others across the company to turn creative ideas into real products. Be part of a design culture that values critical thinking, open discussion, flexibility, speed, and business impact. Come play an influential role in defining the future of advertising at Amazon. Responsibilities
- Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to communicate your designs to the team.
- Dive deep into customer pain points—advocate and invent on behalf of them.
- Work closely with others in the broader advertising org to deliver results across shared goals.
- Continually give and solicit UX/CX feedback from others across a wide-range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective.
- Partner with engineers, program managers, sales, and product managers to design and build first-class advertiser and customer experience from the ground up.