(Located in Beijing, China)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers saves substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
We are now seeking a talented individual with experience running outbound demand generation campaigns to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services for customers in China.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing outbound demand generation campaigns to promote a variety of AWS services. You will work closely with regional sales management, marketing and business development team to identify campaign target and messaging to effectively target key industries, use cases, or target customers. You will also work closely with marketing operations to collate campaign data and ensuring leads are captured and routed to the sales team for prompt follow-up. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute outbound demand generation campaign against established target lists
- Develop key contact list in target industries or companies
- Articulate the value proposition and relevant use cases for a variety of AWS services to prospective clients
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to achieve campaign goals while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple campaigns in multiple regions concurrently
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Limited travel.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com