HR Services (HRS) is currently recruiting for an HR Andon Cord Specialist. HRS Andon Specialists serve as dedicated escalation contacts to the HR community and are responsible for closing day-to-day operational issues, service failures and time-sensitive requests. This role will be required to quickly respond to incoming requests and effectively collaborate with internal HR Services operational teams ensuring all escalations are adequately resolved. While this role would be responsible for actively solving identified issues, they will also play a key role Identifying trends related to defects and service delivery gaps; collaborating with key service teams to ensure the problem does not happen again. The successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication, experience resolving complex issues, superior attention to detail, the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and exhibit world-class customer service. Listed below are the core responsibilities for an HRS Andon Specialist:
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for operational issues, time-sensitive request and/or general lifecycle questions
- Manage escalated lifecycle contacts coming into the HR Services Account Manager team and following each contact through to resolution. This support includes collaboration with internal HR Services operational teams (and supported COEs) to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Leverage the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, issues, and customer experiences and implement action plans to improve the employee experience.
- Ability to express empathy and exhibit patience
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Assist HR partners by troubleshooting tools and/or processes owned by HR Services