Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to develop architectural documentation involving a wide range of cloud-computing technologies and web services. You will support a team of Solutions Architects who collaborate with AWS Sales and other AWS stakeholders to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions that accelerate the adoption of AWS.
In this role, you will work directly with subject matter experts to drive the development of internal and customer-facing content including implementation guides, website content, training materials, and other technical documentation. You will also help improve processes for content development and delivery, and work to ensure consistency and standardization across all materials. The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality technical content, drive complex documentation projects, collaborate with technologists, and quickly grasp new technical concepts with enthusiasm.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Drive the development of content and act as a key documentation stakeholder for the team
- Independently educate yourself on AWS technologies
- Adhere to designs and standards for AWS documentation
- Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, and form, applying strong attention to detail and ensuring technical accuracy
- Help define and manage writing projects
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within AWS