The Kindle Content Quality Assurance team (QA) is seeking a Quality Process Specialist who shows strong ownership and enjoys creating processes that improve the content provider experience. The role will support multiple lines of business (CreateSpace, Kindle Direct Publishing, Amazon Video Direct, and Author Central), and use subject matter expertise to create standardized processes and write customer-facing content for customer service teams across a global network. Strong written and verbal English communication skills are critical. This role will partner with different stakeholders, including product managers, integration project managers, ACES, content development, learning & performance, ECR, and operations.
The Quality Process Specialist will:
· Define customer and employee use cases and processes for new or changing products or business launches.
· Investigate, analyze, and improve processes to address performance gaps.
· Develop and maintain employee-facing policies as well as customer-facing blurbs.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to align operational processes and content to meet customer needs.
· Participate in Indie publishing customer service improvement projects.
· Review all CS internal and external content for accuracy, completeness and consistency.
· Communicate effectively with other departments, in and outside of Indie CS, in researching process quality issues.