The Senior Data Analyst is part of the Business Intelligence Infrastructure team within the Global BI organization. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining an information framework that includes self-service BI solutions that enable decision making globally across the company. You will be part of a core team that partners with the business and technical teams to deliver enterprise-level BI solutions. The Sr Data Analyst will collect and analyze data from internal and third party sources, translating them into the information required to make it available for use across the organization. This role will provide data analysis and discovery on projects, produce data mappings and specifications for ETL processes, and participate in developing BI solution prototypes, reports and dashboards that will enable users to leverage information with high data integrity in a rapidly growing environment.
You are proactive, creative and focused in identifying opportunities to apply technology to transform data into meaningful BI solutions that enable business decision making. As a part of our customer-obsessed organization, you have a point of view, and are unafraid to challenge the status quo. You possess strong organizational abilities and attention to detail, are knowledgeable in best approaches to analyze and integrate data from diverse sources, and enjoy turning data into meaningful information, partnering with business and technical teams. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Sr Data Analyst, you are an integral part of our Global Business Intelligence Infrastructure (GBII) team, working with global business teams and data engineering teams to develop solutions that improve efficiency and capacity for data driven decision making. This includes:
- Work closely with GBII leadership to understand key BI strategies to inform data acquisition and integration needs for BI solutions
- Define and execute standard practices for examining and profiling data from a variety of internal and 3rd party sources for producing integrated datasets used to understand customer engagement, marketing effectiveness and other business areas
- Define data structures and business rules to produce datasets for use in reports and analysis.
- Prepare specifications documents for data workflows to support BI reports, including conduct data discovery and diagnostics
- Establish standards, processes and monitoring reports for updating business data logic
- Perform end to end data validation to maintain accuracy of datasets
- Create efficient data management processes for high data integrity
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and innovation across the Global Business Intelligence team worldwide.