You are talented, adaptable, and flexible. We’re looking for creative, open-minded software development engineers to help build technologies that continuously improve the Audible listening experience. While focusing on the development, you’ll build and scale software, and coordinate cross-functionally, integrating new features, maintaining high performance, and creating intuitive interfaces.
Audible is rapidly growing our scope across engineering and tech, acquisitions, content creation, global access, recording, and streaming capabilities. Together, we'll continue to expand the listening experience and create life-changing technologies on behalf of customers. Your role may also involve integration of Audible software with first to market Amazon products like Echo, Alexa, and Kindle Fire. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You'll have ownership and accountability, which includes extensions across concept, design, execution, and support services with a high standards of operational excellence.
- You'll partner with product management to collect data, test, launch software that wows our community, and inspires your peers with quantifiable success.
- You'll explore and self-teach, bringing questions and solutions to the table.
- You'll stay ahead of tools, trends, technologies and the most standard methodologies both industry-wide and within Amazon, sharing your knowledge in a meaningful way that impacts the group.
- You'll employ evidence-based techniques and working-backwards vision for positive social impact.
- You possess proven ability to work on a diverse team.