· Ph.D. with 5 years of relevant experience.
· Experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools.
· Experience taking projects from scoping requirements through V1 launch and V2 iterations.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience with highly distributed systems.
· Experience designing high performance software and algorithms for resource constrained IoT and mobile environments.
· Proficiency training large scale models in, at least, one modern deep learning engine such as MXNet, Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Keras, PyTorch/Torch and Theano.
· Experience in GPU, FPGA, DSP acceleration and performance tuning.
· Experience in production-scale software development with ML/AI, computer vision and smart IoT device.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation