Amazon is all in on games.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators.
Amazon Game Studios is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D Environment Artist. In this role, you will inspire and create the visual elements of the environments in our games. The perfect candidate will be a extremely well-versed in all aspects of game art creation, and be a hardworking self-motivated team player. You will be proficient in hard surface & organic modeling, and have a proven track record of generating environment props & lighting.
You will be able to work independently and also be comfortable with giving direction and artistic critique. You’ll be working within a multidisciplinary team of designers, artists, and developers and will have the ability to both share your hard earned knowledge and continue to develop your skill set by learning from your teammates.
- Collaborate with art director, designers, programmers and animators on object specifications and deliveries
- Translate 2D concepts and reference material into high quality 3D models.
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- Maintain a high level of quality while working with design and deadline constraints
- Develop tools, pipelines and techniques that increase productivity and quality of assets.