Join the team that just launched the first-ever Amazon Books retail store.
We’ve applied Amazon’s 20+ years of online bookselling experience to build a store that is helping to build the brick and mortar face of Amazon. Our doors opened November 3rd 2015 and it is very much still Day One.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us make Amazon Books the world’s most customer-centric store and a place that customers love to shop. If you want to join a dynamic, creative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
At Amazon Books, our teams focus relentlessly on providing an exceptional customer experience including connecting customers to products they’ll love. As the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager you will own defining, building and measuring our innovative approach to customer-centric sales and engagement across our entire geographic reach. In this role you will own:
- Championing a culture of customer obsessed selling, innovation, and lead generation
- Sales Systems and Process expertise including building our next generation of sales tools, metrics and processes for our store teams
- Close partnership with Training and Learning teams to build and maintain a robust set of customer obsessed sales training and reinforcement tools
- Translation of complex business priorities and strategic goals into actionable sales motions, processes, and measurements
- A cross functional approach to sales process development, partnering with senior leadership across Marketing, Category and Product Development Teams
- Defining and building data driven business rhythms around sales management including Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual business review and strategic plan
Successful candidates will thrive in ambiguous environments and display an exceptional ability to lead through influence across both centralized corporate organization and high powered field-based store teams. This role will require an obsession for identifying and closing process gaps and holding one’s self and partners to the highest standards.
Through all of, this success will require a strong ability to Think Big and a focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support a long term focus on delighting customers.
- Experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability of working in complex environments to drive business process change.
- Experience developing Sales operational processes and process improvements.
- Experience delivering programmatic goals and leading complex projects.
- Exceptional Customer Obsessions with a passion for working backwards from the needs of field or sales organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results from inception to completion.
- Excellent planning and execution skills. Meticulous and methodical, detail oriented with experience diving deep and asking the right questions.