Are you interested in shaping the future of computer vision? Do you want to define the next generation Artificial Intelligence that will understand what is in a picture or a video? Do you want to build customer-facing solutions using deep learning and other machine learning technologies?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) team is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Senior Software Development Engineer in our Rekognition team. Amazon Rekognition (https://aws.amazon.com/rekognition/
) provides deep learning-based image and video recognition. It is a service that makes it easy to add image and video analysis to applications. Rekognition APIs enables you to quickly add sophisticated visual search, image classification, face recognition and much more to your applications.
We are looking for a strong Senior SDE to take on new initiatives in Amazon Rekognition. You will be part of the design and implementation of new capabilities that build on the breadth of image and video analysis features, and ensuring that access to our capabilities are available everywhere – from devices to back-end services.
This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of service engineering, as well as demonstrated experience successfully planning, organizing, and conducting software development projects in a dynamic environment. The Senior Software Engineer will -
· Develop and deploy cloud software framework for computer vision processing
· Design and develop innovative REST APIs and SDKs to deliver computer vision and machine learning capabilities
· Integrate computer vision capabilities with other cloud services and IoT devices
· Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation, and support of Java and Python software
· Be responsible for the architecture of software solutions, determining current limitations and compatibility between subsystems, the selection of new concepts and methodology, and the development of major routines and utilities.
· Create new feature and performance improvements
· Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications.
· Instill best practices for software development and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, and delivering high quality software on tight schedules.
If you are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic software professional who is passionate about new technologies including big data, computer vision, and machine learning, then this is the right team for you.