We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager for Audible who is smart, customer-focused and passionate about listening and reading to help us hone Audible’s strategy and vision to invent the future of audio content, redefining audio books and listening experiences.
This role is inherently cross-functional. You will support the strategy for your functional area and oversee the development and execution of a customer acquisition roadmap based on that strategy and vision. You will work closely with multiple businesses—engineering, operations, and finance teams—to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver product-based marketing campaigns that create excitement and value for customers and grow business opportunities for Amazon.
The successful candidate will have will have 5 or more years of inbound digital marketing experience, leading conversion funnels across “must-have” consumer apps, websites, and search engines, combining creativity and passion for amazing customer experiences with a growth hacker mindset approach to driving acquisition. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple acquisition experiences (in both desktop web and mobile apps) that Amazon customers will love. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Product, UX, and Brand teams to develop and launch interactive Amazon web pages, search experiences and mobile app interfaces that have superior customer conversion rates.
- Work with Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Design teams to develop and data-driven page optimizations as well as machine learning-based targeting of visitors with high propensity to purchase.
- Collaborate with product to define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for amazing customer experiences.
- Create and maintain marketing platform feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and tradeoffs.
- Develop and manage the execution of marketing launch and go–to-market plans, learning from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time.
- Create buy-in for your functional area vision both internally and with other Amazon business units.
- Bring inbound marketing best practices to the organization.
- Have the ability to communicate directly with technical product teams.