If you love the challenge of managing complex large-scale technology programs and thrive juggling multiple cross-team projects, we would like to hear from you.
We are Amazon's Finance Technology, the people behind the technology that supports the largest ERP in the world. We are seeking a star Technical Program Manager with a passion for operational excellence. Raising the bar for security standards and operational goals will be your prerogative. A deep understanding of both systems and DB support engineering is a strong preference.
This role requires working with business owners and other technical teams across the organization to define requirements, identify dependencies, architect solutions and manage timelines. It involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. At the core of the position is a combination of excellence in design, planning and execution. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of engineers as well as run extremely effective projects on compressed timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity.
• Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously.
• Define metrics, KPI's and reporting tools that describe our needs in business scaling, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
• Interact with engineers, program managers, and senior management on a daily basis
• Run scrums, meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Establish processes for requisition, justification, prioritization, scaling, de-scaling, re-purposing of production infrastructure.
• Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up
• Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines.