· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline.
· 3+ years’ work experience in the areas of instructional design.
· Strong instructional design and project management skills.
· Demonstrated experience with key technologies such as Storyline, Captivate, InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, InVision, or equivalent.
· Training experience within a retail, customer service or similar industry environment.
· Experience in carrying out end-to-end training programs.
· Experience influencing without organization authority.
· Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities, with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results.
Digital portfolio (of video, multimedia, eLearning) requested.
Note: This is a Seattle-based role.