Interested in Machine Learning? As the SDE on the SageMaker UI team, you’ll get to work on: 1. The SageMaker Management Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker )
This is one of AWS' largest consoles, and we're not slowing down! The baseline requirement is to keeps parity with SageMaker's rapidly expanding HTTP API's, but we'll push to also develop unique experiences for SageMaker metadata that are only possible in a browser or mobile device. You own our webservers and the bytes they vend, including the design, testing, continuous deployment, operations, usage analytics, and customer support. 2. Custom UI/widgets for AWS ML's Notebook authoring and data scientist IDE experience
From a browser, we're making a highly scalable and collaborative data science workbench so a data scientist, developer, or student can launch a wholly configured and sharable workspace in the cloud.
- Work closely with senior engineers, UX designers, and product managers to develop friendly UI experiences.
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design.
- Develop/maintain operational rigor for the frontend of a fast-growing AWS service.
- Develop the engineers of an existing “two pizza” scrum team.
- Collaborate with other SageMaker SDE's for features that cut across SageMaker.
- Engage with customers and other AWS partners.
- Help with hiring.
You'll be well supported with by a group with deep technical chops, including multiple senior and principal engineers. What is SageMaker?
Amazon SageMaker (https://aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/
) is a fully-managed Machine Learning platform that makes it easy to build ML models, manage them, and integrate them with custom applications for batch or online predictions. SageMaker takes away the “heavy-lifting” normally associated with large-scale Machine Learning implementations so that developers and scientists can focus on the truly creative work of modeling and solving the business problem at hand. Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.