Amazon is seeking a highly intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative professional to join our communications team.
This individual will lead local fulfillment center tours, build relationships with local stakeholders, acting as a liaison between the Amazon fulfillment center and the community. This individual will also take a lead role developing site-specific communication programs for employees, working closely with the site’s General Manager, operators and human resources teams.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead local public fulfillment center tours;
- Lead efforts to connect the Amazon fulfillment center in Kenosha, Wisconsin, to the local community;
- Take a lead role communicating about Amazon with both internal partners and external audiences; and
- Develop site core messages, auditing and revising them often, for both internal and external consumption.
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to…
- Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames;
- Speak and present to large groups of stakeholders;
- Develop local community relationships;
- Think and communicate clearly – the ability to formulate a clear point of view and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it;
- Work hard and smart;
- Roll up sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job; and
- Pay painstaking attention to important details.