Are you interested in being part of a high visibility, Operations team focused on driving continuous improvement throughout an entire fulfillment operation? The Fabric Operations team manages the end-to-end fulfilment operations for Fabric.com. We are looking for a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. You’ll help us analyze large amounts of data, discover and solve real world problems, and own and deliver improved operational processes. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, love owning projects end to end and a passion for process improvement.
- Retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Access and other data management systems.
- Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Designing and implementing reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
- Driving medium to large operational enhancement projects.
- Propose, implement and oversee continuous improvement projects across operations
- Assist in prioritizing ICQA labor management
- Set long term goals for ICQA in conjunction with Ops manager
- Provide and report on inventory quality metrics across operations, including WBR and MBR
- Liaison between IT and Ops to prioritize IT requests
- Deep dive operations issues as they arise and provide support as necessary while escalating to appropriate teams for long term enhancements
- Manage continuous improvement team