Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a results-oriented thought leader in its Product Marketing team. As a senior member of the Audible Marketing organization, you have the opportunity to shape innovative customer-focused programs to drive strong business metrics. Your focus will include customer insights, marketing and product strategy for new Audible products, services and experiences.
You will have direct hands-on ownership as well as cross-functional coordination with teams including Channel Marketing, Product Management, Creative, User Experience, Customer Service and Technology. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner cross-functionally to strategize new features, benefits and communications that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Conduct market research, in partnership with our research team, to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new features or benefits.
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights – be the expert on our customers, who they are and what segments we serve; be the expert on the competition and the broader digital marketplace.
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.
- Drive marketing strategy - create marketing plans for new initiatives; Own branding, positioning, messaging and creative, across the customer journey.
- Lead Go to Market planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including:
- Define product/market fit – what is the target market/customer and how will a product, service or experience deliver customer and business value.
- Develop the marketing strategy and manage the marketing and messaging implementation that drives engagement.
- Communicate marketing plans and strategy to senior leadership
- Work with the Product Management and UX teams to align on features and customer experience
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to guide message strategy across a variety of marketing efforts (such as paid media and member retention)
- Engage the creative team to develop creative assets and campaigns
- Work with PR, Social Media and Customer Service to craft a press strategy and social media approach as well as inform customer service talking points
- Partner with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals.