Would you like to be a part of the fastest growing team at Amazon that delivered $1B in revenue and attracted more than 400K business customers in a year since launch? Would you like to develop and implement cross-functional business development programs that increase the adoption of Amazon Business among its Government, Healthcare, Education and Commercial customers?
Amazon Business provides easy access to hundreds of millions of products – everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food service supplies – as well as business-only selection and pricing. We are passionate about building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. ROLE DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a driven, strategic, customer-centric and visionary leader to lead cross-functional team efforts for Amazon Business. This person will direct the long-term vision, strategy and execution that enables our customers across industry verticals to utilize Amazon to optimize their total B2B spend through vast selection and competitive pricing.
More specifically, the Sr. Program Leader will be responsible for:
· Developing and executing processes and strategies that allow us to effectively handle project timelines, proposal responses and compliance requirements
· Efficiently running the input and coordination from partner organizations within Amazon
· Chairing large, complex vertical customer engagements that are considered business critical with significant impact
· Leading initiatives across Amazon Business verticals, including sales, marketing, product, tech, category management, 3P, operations, sustainability, finance and legal to deliver product category solutions for business customers
· Developing long-term strategies and influencing leadership decisions
· Applying specialized knowledge of core technology, functional areas and vertical industry domain knowledge to develop scalable mechanisms, processes and standards