We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing within Amazon’s Audible organization. This role can be based in Newark, Boston, or Seattle. Competitive relocation packages available.
This role is inherently cross-functional. You will support the strategy for customer acquisition on Amazon devices—Alexa, Fire Tablets, E-Readers, and Fire TVs. You will oversee the development and execution of a customer acquisition roadmap based on your vision. You will work closely with multiple businesses—engineering, operations, and finance teams—to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver product-based marketing campaigns that create excitement and value for customers and grow business opportunities for Amazon.
The ideal candidate is an early adopter of digital technology and will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will be a critical player in fueling the growth of Audible through Amazon via leveraging partnerships with teams in Seattle. Your overarching focus will be on bringing innovative customer acquisition ideas to market in coordination with product, creative and technology teams.
The successful candidate will have extensive digital marketing experience, leading conversion funnels across “must-have” consumer devices, websites, or apps, combining creativity and passion for amazing customer experiences with a growth hacker mindset approach to driving acquisition. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple acquisition experiences that Amazon customers will love. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Product, UX, and Brand teams to develop and launch interactive Amazon web pages, search experiences and mobile app interfaces that have superior customer conversion rates.
- Work with Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Design teams to develop data-driven UI/UX optimizations as well as machine learning-based targeting of users with a high propensity to purchase.
- Collaborate with product to define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for exceptional customer experiences.
- Create and maintain marketing platform feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and tradeoffs.
- Develop and manage the execution of marketing launch and go–to-market plans, learning from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time.
- Create buy-in for your Audible-on-Amazon Devices vision both internally and with other Amazon business units.
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.