The Amazon Education team is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented marketing leader to help build our growing business. The Senior Manager will define and drive the marketing strategy, including demand generation and conversion for the portfolio of Amazon products and services created for education customers.
Our mission is to help students achieve their learning goals and unlock better college and career opportunities, efficiently and affordably. We also seek to empower educators to improve learning outcomes for their students and elevate their own teaching. Our team also works with organizations to deploy a range of services across their enterprise. To achieve this, we are building a dynamic team that strives to bring to life bold ideas for improving learning
We intend to create valuable experiences for consumer and enterprise customers at scale.
As the senior leader of the marketing team, you will lead a comprehensive range of marketing programs across the K-12 education market segment, including digital marketing to drive self-service acquisition. You will be asked to do so with creativity, sharp analytics and the resourcefulness to deliver superlative results for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing clear and comprehensive product marketing programs for the K12 education market in support of education products and services that challenge convention.
· Lead digital marketing including SEO, SEM, blogs, email, referral programs and branding for organic demand generation
· Working closely with Sales, Product Management and Finance colleagues on roadmap priorities, demand forecasting, pricing and positioning strategies.
· Crafting both acquisition and CRM strategies for our distinct customer segments to build awareness, attract new customers and increase retention.
· Oversee the creation of, distinctive branding, promotional and merchandizing campaigns in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies, launched across a range of online and offline channels.
· Drive customer research to surface insights into consumer segments and behaviors. Create and analyze performance metrics and make business decisions based on data.
· Develop efficient sales tools in support of channel managers and partners.
· Forge innovative partnerships with leading education organizations, industry thought leaders and customers.
· Managing your talented team to its highest potential and your resources to their greatest return.
· Collaborate effectively with a range of Amazon teams and senior executives to leverage the broad marketing and technology assets of the company.
This position can be located in either Foster City, CA or in Seattle, WA