Are you passionate about next-generation cloud storage options such as Amazon S3, Glacier, Elastic File System (EFS), AWS Storage Gateway (SGW), and Snowball? Are you excited by the scaling challenges of integrating huge on-premise SAN and NAS installations with cloud storage services, to increase availability and simplify disaster recovery? Come join us!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Storage Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing storage architectures that leverage AWS services to increase availability and drive down costs for customers. The Storage Solutions Architect will partner closely with the Storage Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption and revenue of AWS storage services. The Storage SA will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS storage services. The Storage SA will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate AWS storage options into customer architectures.
Open to domestic travel up to 25%
Roles and Responsibilities
• Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
• Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
• Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
• Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams