If you are a sharp, experienced software engineer with a creative edge, strong problem-solving skills, a solid software development foundation and desire and tenacity to be part of Audible’s next generation technology, we want to talk with you. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to deliver software that benefits many customers around the world.
The position requires a strong engineer with experience in architecting, developing and supporting distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications and services with hands-on coding experience in modern object oriented language. The ideal candidate should exhibit strong leadership qualities including excellent judgment and high standards. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to dive deep and remain in touch with business details, drive innovation in the teams, invoke passion in others, think big, and deliver results. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect, develop, build and operate scalable software systems and services for e-commerce applications.
- Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time.
- Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services.
- Coordinate with other product teams, business stakeholders and Senior Tech Leadership for integration into Audible products.
- Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
- Work effectively with other groups within Amazon to deliver Audible services.