Have you ever wanted to solve a mystery or be part of cracking the case? Are you fascinated by detective stories or crime shows on tv? If so, working on the Logistics Loss Prevention team is the place for you!
The Loss Prevention Programs team builds and supports investigations, reporting, analytics and operational tools for the Loss Prevention team in North America. Our team supports both fulfillment centers and logistics, and is engaged in the “invent and simplification” work for our LP field teams. In this role, you will design and build supporting tools within the Logistics LP space.
As an LP Programs Support Engineer, your job is to:
- Help us root cause complex problems covering a range of LP services
- Work directly with customers to understand problems and resolve requests for feature enhancements (development/build enhancements or improvements)
- Work alongside other technical teams, including engineers, analysts and cross-functional groups
- Develop best practices, documentation and sample templates to be used by field teams and our technical group
- Track and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
- Scripting and automated coding
- Software Development
- Ensure all programs comply with Amazon InfoSec standards