The Continuous Delivery team at AWS is looking for a Software Development Manager to help us make Continuous Delivery software that operates at massive scale. The Continuous Delivery team in AWS owns and operates the systems that help development teams model, visualize and automate their release processes. Our systems orchestrate the automated building, testing and deployment of software systems at a scale not seen anywhere else in the industry. Our customers include all internal Amazon teams and a growing number of development teams using the AWS development tool suite.
Our public product is AWS CodePipeline and we are incubating numerous internal products.
We have so much more we want to do. Help us to write the next generation of continuous delivery tools that assist 1000s of teams automate their release processes.
What you do:
- Own development of your product end-to-end
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Balance customer requirements with team requirements.
- Contribute to and lead design, architecture, process and development discussions which impact all of AWS
- Effectively mentor and manage a critical team of software developers including their projects and performance
- Define, document, negotiate, communicate, own, and deliver the Development Infrastructure roadmap, from implementing CI / CD, to refactoring existing services to support ever-growing team scale, to building new services and the infrastructure required to support them and the future architecture
- Distill and communicate technical concepts to the team and other stakeholders
- You foster a constructive dialogue and argue for the right outcomes with data, conviction and diplomacy