· Experience with or background in visual design
· Experience with ux design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
· A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus