TenMarks, an Amazon company with offices in Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA is on a mission to build a brighter future for students across the country. Last school year, students in thousands of classrooms used TenMarks to improve their math skills.
If you are an experienced software development engineer in test who has keen attention to detail and wants to solve really hard problems, not just detect them, then you should consider joining our world-class engineering team and help us define the future of education technology through extraordinary innovation. You will be responsible for showing the magic of automation to ensure we are building the right product and we are building it right.
Join the team that owns QA for TenMarks.Responsibilities
- Design and develop our automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end
- Drive test planning and strategy across several unit development teams for a concise and unified game plan of product validation
- Ensure our tests are running in a Continuous Integration (CI) fashion and moving us towards our goal of Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Work with individual unit teams to ensure the test strategy is realized and implemented
- Partner with our business drivers to help analyze our current data to build usage models for the future which will become the backbone of our test planning and strategy
- Contribute streamlined automated data for our engineering dashboards to make our data do the talking