Amazon Web Services (AWS) CodeDeploy is looking for a Senior Software Development Manager to grow the service and technical organization.
AWS CodeDeploy is a service that enables customers to automate their software release process in a way that’s predictable, fast, and scalable across all of Amazon Web Services, and beyond. Your customers are the engineers, designers, dev ops specialists, and other technical folks who build creative solutions on Amazon Web Services every day. You will need a passion for the way software is developed and managed at all scales – from a single test instance to a production system spanning across thousands of servers in many geographies across the globe. As a Senior Manager in our Developer Tools space, you’ll be empowered to take ownership of a broad range of responsibilities, such as:
- Directly hiring, retaining, and growing top management and engineering talent within your group.
- Being a clear technical voice, working in partnership with your teams to deliver an architecture which will scale with the needs of the AWS business.
- Quickly and reliably delivering high quality technical solutions that will delight our customers.
- Working on business strategy to define a product roadmap that’s compelling and focused on growth, while collaborating with product management teams across the AWS business.
- Meeting with customers to learn and help them shape their own tooling story on AWS.
- Clearly communicating at the executive level risks, successes, and missteps as you define and execute on a vision for the product.
In this role you will lead a critical and highly-visible product for the AWS business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of the service, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product. If you’re excited to have a large impact on AWS and the cloud computing industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.