Amazon Web Services ("AWS") is blazing new trails as a pioneer in the extremely high potential Web Services arena. AWS is looking for a Product Manager to join our Perimeter Protection team, which includes AWS WAF, AWS Shield and other services protecting the AWS network perimeter. This leader will help define and drive the product strategy and roadmap that will help us grow our Perimeter Protection business into new areas. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the AWS and Amazon.com business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Define and develop new perimeter protection features offered to customers as a separate AWS service or a feature of existing service.
- Drive broad adoption and provide an unparalleled customer experience.
- Among the mechanisms this leader should evaluate and be comfortable with include feature development, pricing changes, various marketing channels (i.e. Public Relations, Developer Evangelism, Promotions, etc.), customer surveys and profiling, sample application, code samples, and technical documentation, development, etc.
- Develop the strategy and tactics that we will use to drive awareness, trial, adoption, and repeat usage of existing AWS services like AWS WAF or AWS Shield.
- Lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth.
- The right Product Manager will lead by example, being just as passionate about operational performance and predictability as they are about all other aspects of the customer experience.
- With the business growing this rapidly, this leader will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, this individual will need to exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.