You know and love working with business intelligence tools, you can model multidimensional datasets, and you can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, you love to find the signal in the noise, and you don’t quit. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills developing the following business-critical areas:
- Demonstrate the value of big data and analytics to Clients and internal Sales teams by going beyond intelligence to proactive insight about IMDb’s movie and TV fans to unlock adverting opportunities around great entertainment content.
- Understand the broader context of the Entertainment Industry to leverage data mining, model building, and other analytical and predictive techniques for customer segmentation and optimizing editorial content.
- The quest for new uses of IMDb data sets: partnering with studios to create things like new movie tracking methodologies or working to deliver data-based narratives to non-entertainment marketers about the value of IMDb’s audience.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for secondary datasets.
- Develop and maintain internal products (dashboard, newsletters) that consolidate client-facing data from multiple sources to provide actionable sales and marketing insights.