The Program Insights team leverages program data and metrics to create visibility and awareness of overall performance against plans, provide insights highlighting opportunities, remove bottlenecks and improve performance, and expose trends enabling teams to more accurately commit for future planning. We are seeking a Director of Program Insights to identify relevant key metrics, define the data reporting architecture and technical solutions for highly-integrated and automated program dashboards, and use the obtained data to define action items and strategies for optimal program flow.
This role will engage with Senior Technology and Business Leaders throughout the org to create awareness of the key metrics and align on best practices for using the data to drive program measurement and planning. The Director will view solutions through a lens of strategic growth and will advise and inspire teams to the best use of scaled Agile disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Form a long-term strategy for cross-functional measurement of scaled agility throughout program increment lifecycles. Define smart tools, content, and methods to execute on the strategy.
- Define the key metrics that will enable continuous scaled agile process improvement to enhance business performance, address skill gaps, and achieve established goals.
- Mine program data and perform analysis of key metrics; provide actionable insights.
- Drive and define a comprehensive set of reporting tools and protocols to provide senior leadership line of sight to potential risks and opportunities as well as regular project/program status, roadmaps, and documentation to stakeholders.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Foster constructive and pro-active communication across organizational boundaries to ensure program goals, key decisions, and status is clear to all.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Form in-depth understanding of Audible's products and business models.
- Be an advocate and educator of Agile and SAFE best practices.