Are you interested in joining a highly technical team that invests in your success by providing a comprehensive learning program? The Amazon Web Services (AWS) enterprise solutions architecture (SA) team provides an education program that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, job shadowing opportunities, and a peer-reviewed opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will form partnerships with customers, AWS Sales and several other AWS teams to create highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. You will collaborate with sales and will assist in driving revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted advisor and customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
In a Solutions Architect role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Our Solutions Architects: Pioneer.
At AWS, we have a credo of “We Pioneer.” In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know to make it fun and exciting. Be forward thinking. Be dynamic and creative, and be willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Teach and Evangelize.
We want your passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a wide range of enterprise customers. Have a healthy understanding of large scale computing solutions.
We are looking for adept individuals who has past experience working in a systems or support engineer role, and have customer-facing experience. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make considerable contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS. Roles and Responsibilities
- In partnership with the sales team, you will create and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, you will help to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- You will be responsible to educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- You will be leading one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- You will capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- You will author and/or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- You will create and build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical advocate and liaison between customers, service engineering and support teams.
- Domestic travel up to 25%.