· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited institution, and 8+ years of relevant employment experience.
· 6+ years of developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: data modeling, ETL and reporting.
· Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively lead and influence interactions with both business and technical teams.
· Advanced SQL writing and experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with complex datasets.