The Amazon Devices Marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketing professional who is innovative, creative and driven for our Amazon Devices marketing and sales team. This position will work to drive demand generation and promotion execution, lead creative integrated marketing campaigns, co-marketing partnerships, as well as other project management roles as assigned.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically - from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution. He or she will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. Primary Responsibilities:
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
- Develop strategies and execution tactics with partners to develop effective co-marketing opportunities and marketing integrations/activations.
- Partner with Marketing Leadership to drive aspects of a holistic go-to-market campaign for new product and content launches
- Drive demand generation and promotional cadence for an omni-channel marketplace
- Partner with merchandising team to develop creative positioning for online and offline assets
- Work closely with other cross functional teams to bring to market new initiatives
- Liason with our CRM team to drive higher customer engagement and satisfaction
- You have launched online marketing strategies, and have driven product positioning and messaging
- You use data to make the best decisions for your customer
- You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- You enjoy solving problems and are good at crafting solutions
- You like getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done