Woot.com, an Amazon subsidiary, is looking for an analytical email and content marketer to drive customer acquisition and conversion. Keys to success in this role are an ability to create, manage, and analyze daily email campaigns as well as use results to optimize and scale. Additionally, this position is responsible for driving placement on Amazon.com and supporting marketplace initiatives.
This role has responsibility for strategy, execution, measurement and reporting of the email channel as a whole. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely across functions, strong written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
- Work with the marketing, product and content team to create a roadmap of initiatives to enable the defined strategic and branding goals for CRM
- Targeting, content creation, and measurement of multiple daily campaigns across channels such as emails, push notifications and onsite marketing.
- Coordinating with CRM based channel owners to ensure consistent messaging across multiple platforms
- Building campaigns, testing and optimizing channels to hit internal KPI goals
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reporting
- Developing updates and communication for internal stakeholders
- Continuous improvements in performance through testing
- Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive profitable growth.
- Working closely with Amazon partners to drive placement and awareness of Woot brand.
- Communicating performance and status to various stakeholders