Amazon is a place where builders can build. The Amazon Mobile Analytics team in Irvine, California is hiring great innovators and can offer them an environment in which they can invent new ways to improve the experience for our customers. We are looking for world-class software engineers who are interested in helping the mobile development community innovate and grow!
At Amazon Web Services, we believe that cloud-backed mobile and device applications are a big deal. We’re building services to help developers who want to change the world through mobile apps and devices make their apps faster, cheaper, and more easily than ever before. We are driven to support our customers through cross-platform services, tools, SDKs, and documentation to help the mobile app and device community have the biggest impact on the world that it can. This is a unique opportunity to influence the infrastructure and tools that are creating the mobile web.
If you enjoy building complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, we’d love to chat! If you are holding out for an opportunity to:
And you are experienced with…
- Make a huge impact as an individual
- Be part of a team of smart and passionate professionals who will challenge you to grow every day
- Solve difficult challenges using your expertise in coding elegant and practical solutions
- Create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
And you constantly look for opportunities to…
- Writing highly efficient, testable, quality code written with Java, C++, or C# (or another excellent OO language). We look for great OO coders at AWS
- Application scaling, resiliency, availability, and failover
- Obsessing over creating world class user experiences
- Succeeding as a key contributor to technical projects
- Taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
Then this is your opportunity.
- Innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Automate processes otherwise performed by humans
- Learn from others and help grow those around you