Product Manager (Developer Experience and Community) - Amazon DynamoDB
Want to make database history? Come and join the Amazon DynamoDB team, the creators of the NoSQL movement. We wrote the original Amazon Dynamo technical white paper that set the industry in motion and we are looking for someone to create the next wave of innovation in this space by creating a community of developers.
The key responsibilities for this position are to:
· Lead the definition and delivery of our programs to engage with customers using Amazon DynamoDB
· Develop and disseminate architecture guidance and best practices to Amazon DynamoDB customers
· Build and engage the developer community with a tools ecosystem on AWS for Amazon DynamoDB
· Measure and analyze opportunities to improve our developer/ops programs and innovate new ones.
· Drive the coordination and clear communication of the program roadmap, working with all ranks and across multiple groups within the organization.
· Work with the development teams to define, track, and meet customer engagement goals.
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate issues, balance business needs versus team constraints, and champion a great experience.